According to the charter the Chamber does the following:
- Serve as an organization of Filipino businessmen and professionals in the Pacific Northwest for a common goal.
- Provide a center of information on trade and business among members and other entities.
- Promote and develop business ethical standards among members.
- Support issues affecting member businessmen and professionals.
- Assist members to succeed in their particular field.
- Perform such other purposes allowed under the Washington Corporation Act as a non-profit corporation.
Past President(s) were:
1983 to 1985 Lalaine Bennet Wong (former 1963 Miss Universe, 3rd runner up)
1993 to 1994 Rasty Campos 1994 to March/2006 Bert Golla, CPA
April/2006 to March/2010/2006 Alex Borromeo
April /2010 to March/ 2012 Sheila Burrus
April /2012 to March/ 2014 Gideon Episolta
Current President is: April/2014 to Present Anthony Barretto Ogilvie, Ed.D.